Brookshire (Completed) - Simsbury, Connecticut
Greg's Vision For Brookshire
- To build "Homes of Distinction" with exteriors of brick and cedar.
- To offer Architectural designs from 3,800 to 4,700 SF and more.
- To offer large homes with warm and wondrous living spaces.
- To offer interior detailing with "old world quality".
- Homes will be designed by such well known "Valley" architects as Jack Kemper or Rob Fish.
- All plans must meet approvals to ensure lasting quality and value.
About Simsbury, CT
- 5 Homesites on 11.5 Acres
- Mature pine and deciduous trees
- Good proximity to downtown Hartford with Bradley International Airport only 15 minutes away
- Picturesque cul-de-sac street
- 5 minutes from Simsbury Farms golf and family recreation center
- Lot sizes range from just under to over 2.5 acres
- City water and underground utilities
Founded in 1670
Simsbury is a fascinating place. Continually voted one of the best places in Connecticut to live, it's school system is renowned. The
downtown area is like a story book. The public buildings are beautiful. The Historical Society, lovely churches, and quaint merchants shops with sidewalks
connecting them all together. www.town.simsbury.ct.us